These terms & Conditions apply to the purchase, delivery of Goods and workshop service from the Bike Force Docklands Store and Online Website Store. If you purchase a product in Store or from our Online Website Store, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions contain important information about the purchasing, processing and delivery of Goods, including limitation of liability.
1) Compliance with Terms & Conditions
You will be bound by these Terms & Conditions each time you purchase in Store or submit a purchase to Bike Force Docklands Online Website Store.
2) Purchase of Goods
- Bike Force Docklands reserves the right to accept or reject your purchase for any reason at any time.
- If Bike Force Docklands rejects your online purchase you will receive a refund of any money paid.
- Bike Force Docklands will not be liable to you for loss you or any third party suffers for a delay or failure to process your purchase or deliver Goods due to inaccurate or incomplete details provided in a purchase.
3) Availability of Goods
- Although our Store has a huge selection of bicycles, we may not keep every model or every size on the floor. Items advertised on our website are available and most of these are stored at our supplier’s warehouse. Bicycles have to be retrieved, be built by our mechanics and set up to the correct geometry. This may take several days. Contact the store to check the sizes and models we have on the floor. These will change daily.
- From time to time, some Goods may be out of stock, sold out or are unavailable and we may not be able to fulfill all or part of your purchase. If this happens, we contact you as soon as possible, and will refund you the price paid for the Goods impacted.
- We may withdraw or suspend from sale any items displayed on the website, either temporarily or permanently, at any time. Bike Force Docklands will not be liable to you for any loss you or any third party suffers as a result of a withdrawal or suspension of sale of a particular item.
- Where an item is the subject of a purchase has been withdrawn or suspended from sale online and your payment for the Good has already been processed, we will refund any money paid to us.
- Bike Force Docklands reserves the right not to honor any incorrect offers represented on the website or in Store made by genuine human or system error. Where your purchase is affected by an error on the website (for example, in a description, an image, price or otherwise), we will reserve the right to cancel the order and refund any money paid to us.
- You acknowledge and agree that on our website:
- all pictures and images of Goods displayed are for illustrative purposes only;
- any accessory featured with the Goods is for illustrative purposes only, and may be sold separately; and
- where we provide dimensions and measurements in the description of a Good, the dimensions may vary slightly in real life, and it is your responsibility to ensure that the actual size of each Good is suitable for your purpose prior to submitting your purchase.
4) Deposits, Price and Payment
- When you place a purchase, we will charge you and you agree to pay the Price and any applicable delivery Fee (for online orders).
- All Prices are in Australian Dollars and, if GST applies, inclusive of GST. Any fees and charges (including Delivery Fees) imposed by these Terms & Conditions also include GST where applicable.
- We do not offer Lay-by. You can pay 20% deposit to secure your purchase, and have 90 days to clear the account. Upon receiving full payment, you can pick up the bike. However, if full payment is not received within 90 days, we reserve the right to place your purchase back into the store for sale, and will offer you store credit for your 20% deposit to spend in store within 1 month. If after 90 days, you have not contacted the store, your deposit will be forfeited and will not be returned to you.
- Bike Force Docklands reserves the right to change or alter prices without notice to you. If you have already submitted a purchase at a particular price, we will supply your Goods at that price (unless your Purchase is affected by a pricing error).
- Payment methods are specified on the website or explained by our staff at the time you make your purchase. Cheques cannot be used as a payment method for any purchases from Bike Force Docklands.
- Any payment for a purchase must be cleared by Bike Force Docklands before Goods are dispatched. If your payment cannot be processed online, your purchase will be rejected and you will be notified of this.
- In paying or attempting to pay for Goods, you agree that you have not engaged in any fraudulent conduct or contravened any Law. Due to escalating online fraud, your order must pass our fraud prevention procedures before it will be fulfilled. We may contact you to provide extra information to verity your personal information. If you do not provide the requested information within the required time frame, your order will be cancelled and payment returned. These information requests are set up to help protect credit card holders.
5) Promotions and discounts
- The Goods, Prices, and promotions offered on the Website or as in Store Purchase may not be the same. Bike Force Docklands Store is not required to match a Bike Force Docklands Website Store price, especially where the offer or Price relates to an Online Only offer or where there is a price error.
- Store prices may differ due to factors such as the cost of retail store rental and staff assistance compared to an online store.
You may receive online offers and promotions, whether mailed to your home, distributed in a Bike Force Docklands store, with your Purchase or emailed to you. Some offers may include a promotional or coupon code (Code) for use when placing a Purchase. It is your responsibility to ensure that the Code is valid, and that you enter the Code at the time of placing an Purchase. The Code cannot be applied after you have submitted your Purchase. Separate terms may apply to the use of the Code. Any Code is non-transferable, and may not be used with other offers.
6) Shipping costs
- We use Australia Post and Couriers to deliver our merchandise. Shipping costs are influenced by the size, weight of the product and your location. Exact shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total before checkout.
- Orders are dispatched within 5 business days and shipping times are estimated at between 4-12 business days depending on your location within Australia. Please be aware deliveries outside of metropolitan areas may take longer. This service will usually require your signature when the parcel is delivered. If you are not available at time of delivery, a card will be left for you to collect your parcel.
7) Purchase returns, cancellations and warranty
- Unless provided for under Refund, Returns & Warranty Policy or as otherwise agreed by Bike Force Docklands, no cancellations or changes to Purchases will be accepted. Online orders will be delivered to the Delivery Address placed online. You should carefully check that your Purchase is accurate before you submit the order online.
- If we cannot contact you about your online Purchase to verify your details using the contact details you provided in the Purchase, after having made reasonable attempts to contact you, we will cancel your Purchase and refund any money paid.
- Goods can only be returned in accordance with these Terms & Conditions and the Refund, Returns and Warranty Policy. The Refund, Returns and Warranty Policy forms a part of these Terms & Conditions.
- Bike Force Docklands will process any refunds within a reasonable time of agreeing to do so.
- If the original payment was made:
- on a credit card, refunds will be processed on the same card as the original payment was made.
- by a combination of Gift Cards and credit card.
9) Risk & Liability
- Risk and title in the Goods passes to you on the date and time of delivery of the Goods by the Delivery Agent or when collected in store.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Refer to the Returns, Refund and Warranty Policy.
- Bike Force Docklands excludes to the fullest extent possible under Law, all implied terms and warranties whether statutory or otherwise, relating to the subject matter of these Terms & Conditions.
- You represent and warrant to Bike Force Docklands that Bike Force Docklands will not be liable for any expense or injury (including indirect loss such as loss of revenue, profits, anticipated savings, goodwill or business opportunity, injury to your reputation) in contract, tort, under statue or otherwise, howsoever caused including arising directly or indirectly from or in connection with these Terms & Conditions.
- Our liability to you for loss or damage of any kind arising out of these Terms & Conditions will be reduced or limited to the extent (if any) that you cause or contribute to the loss or damage.
- We may, at our discretion, terminate the agreement for the supply of Goods to you:
- for convenience, at any time, on giving notice to you; or
- immediately if Bike Force Docklands reasonably believes that you have breached these Terms & Conditions and:
- that the breach is not capable of remedy; or
- if you have been provided with notice of the breach, and you have failed to remedy that breach within 14 days (where the breach is able to be remedied).
11) Workshop Service Guarantee
We have a workshop service guarantee of 14 days for our workmanship. Our mechanics will advise you on what was performed on your bike. After a service, we recommend you to ride your bike and to contact us within 14 days if there are any issues. As bikes are parked in areas which are accessible to the public, can be dropped or be tampered with, we cannot be responsible for our workmanship beyond this time. We are only responsible for workmanship we have performed on your bike. We are not responsible for components or items which we have not serviced or is beyond the service level you have paid for.
If we have highlighted that components are to be replaced and this action is not taken, we do not take responsibility for the performance or safety of your bike and voids the workshop service guarantee.
We recommend you follow our workshop service schedule to ensure the health of your bike. Through wear and tear, components on your bike will performed it's best with regular servicing.
- We reserve the right at all times to make changes to these Terms & Conditions. Any variations to these Terms & Conditions will take effect from posting on the Website. The Terms & Conditions which apply at the time you place a Purchase are those that govern that Purchase.
- Any provision of these Terms & Conditions that is prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction is ineffective as to that jurisdiction to the extent of the prohibition or unenforceability. That does not invalidate the remaining provisions of these Terms & Conditions or affect the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction.
- A failure or delay by Bike Force Docklands to exercise a power or right under these Terms & Conditions does not constitute as a waiver of that power or right, and the exercise of a power or right by Bike Force Docklands does not preclude its future exercise or the exercise of any power or right.
- All information, photos, images and logos on our Online Website Store are governed by trade mark, copyright and other applicable law.
- The laws of Victoria, Australia govern this agreement. Your transaction is deemed to have taken place in Docklands, Victoria.